Today was somewhat slow in the workshop. Sleeping in after social engagements last night, a surprise visit from a friend, and dinner plans this evening cut into progress.
I did however work on a few things. I cleaned up the layup on the induction scoop and prep for micro. I cleaned up the cowl trailing edge pockets, and started making cowl seam spacers of .032 aluminum.
I am contemplating the seam width again. It is pretty small and doesn’t allow for much error with priming and painting. Or for assembly/disassembly.
After dinner, I did have a bit more motivation. So I applied the micro to the induction inlet.
Lastly, I removed the sheet wax from the seams of the left aileron. It isn’t sanded yet, but I think the seam is going to be nice.