Short update 

I took a red eye home this morning so I needed a long nap but Greg and I spent a few hours this afternoon riveting more baffle pieces together and adding nutplates to baffles. Amazing how much time those things are sucking up. 

I also got the canard nutplates bonded in. 


And we got the last section of hydraulics for the brakes plumbed. The lines are not torqued down yet since the fittings are one time use and I will probably have to remove the pedals one more time. That means with the exception of filling/bleeding the brake system, the brakes are done. Oh and adding a heat shield on the gear leg. 



Catch up on sleep tonight and more work tomorrow. Night!

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: